In honour of the delivery of their 10.000.000th brewer Technivorm brings out their first model, the "68", again in a limited edition.
Special in this device is the button slow-fast to optiomize the taste in case of brewing 2 or 4 cups.
Further it has all the advantages of the modern Moccamaster.
There are many reasons why a Moccamaster brewer is the finest automated filter brewer you can find. But the most important reason is that Moccamaster is built on the simple idea: For a better cup of coffee. Day after day, cup after cup.
Other reasons are:
- Moccamaster has set the global benchmark for excellence around the world.
- Moccamaster is handmade with quality parts and individually tested, in the heart of The Netherlands.
- Moccamaster offers a 5-yr warranty.
- Moccamaster meets strict brewing/brewer guidelines set forth by the ECBC, SCAA, SCAE.
- Brews at the correct temperature of 92-96 degr C (196-205 degr F) via copper boiling element.
- Important for coffee soluble extraction steeps the coffee for the right time (less than 6 minutes to brew full cycle).
- Via a cone shaped #4 filter basket.
- Holds the coffee at the right temp, without burning 80-85 degr C (175-185 degr F).
- Via separate hot-plate element with auto-shut-off in 40 minutes.
- Moccamaster has a durable metal housing, and where plastics are used, they’re BPA FREE.
- Moccamaster’s are easy to use, with a quiet brew process.
- Moccamaster is economical and flexible for buying freshly roasted coffee (no pods).
- Moccamaster’s are energy efficient, long-lasting, reliable, cleanable, recyclable and sustainable!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.