Whether you’re a coffee expert or novice, Stagg [XF] Dripper will help you consistently brew the perfect cup. Use the ratio aid to ensure the right amount of coffee, every time. Take advantage of Stagg’s vacuum insulated body, steep slope and unique hole pattern to kick your pour-over recipe up a notch.
They have created two dripper sizes to cater to the brewer on the run, and the slower paced traditionalist. Want a fast coffee routine that consistently produces better coffee? Stagg [XF] might be your coffee soulmate.
Pour and go with the Stagg [XF] “fill up” method. [XF]’s tall column gives you more room for the non-traditional “fill-up” method which combines the ease of immersion brewing and the great taste of the pour-over. Consistently and easily brew pour-over coffee every morning with a little less effort, but still a whole lot of flavor.
- 1-2 cup brews (600ml/20oz)
- Brewing with Stagg Double Wall Carafe or Stagg Tasting Glass
[XF] Feature Details:
- Vacuum insulated for ultimate heat retention during your brew. Stainless steel body, silicone gasket.
- Steep slope to increase coffee-to-water contact and boost extraction.
- No clog drainage hole and bumps.
- Ratio aid measures out 1-2 servings so you always know the right amount of coffee to add. Ratio aid also acts as a drip cup for when you’re done brewing.
*Only 15 filters included – don’t forget to snag more filters!*
* Glass not included*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.