Superpowers for your AeroPress® Coffee Maker
Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 70 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
The AeroPress® Coffee Maker was invented by our friends over at AeroPress, Inc. Since we love brewing coffee with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker, we created a tool to add to its versatility. If you don’t have an AeroPress® Coffee Maker, you should buy one!
AeroPress® Coffee Maker is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc. Prismo is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by AeroPress, Inc.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 2.75″ diameter, 1″ tall
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- Why call it “espresso-style”? Check out Fellow's thoughts here.
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included
Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- € 95,00 – € 135,00
- € 39,95
- € 27,00
- € 50,00