The Acaia Pearl Model S is a professional-grade smart scale that brings consistency and insight to your coffee brewing. It provides all the help you will need to make that perfect cup of coffee with its essential brewing modes, real time flow-rate display and the all new built-in Acaia interactive coffee brewing guide.
It is designed for serious home brewers and the roasters who want to connect with them.
The Model S features a built-in interactive brewing guide. With its accompanying Brewguide app, roasters can input recommended recipes and home brewers can transfer them into the scale. From there, all you need to do is follow the prompts on the scale, no app necessary.
Sharing is easy. In addition to this recipe transfer from app to scale, saved recipes are shareable via an in-app QR code. Customers don’t have an app or Model S scale? No problem! You can still load the recipe into the app. When you share it via a link or QR code, it’ll take you to a website where a recipe is nicely laid out.
Setting up your new scale is easier than ever. Upon opening up the app, you’ll be taken on a customization journey. This includes a fun welcome message that displays when you power on your scale. With the Model S, you’ll be able to customize your modes, choosing which ones you’d like to feature, all from within the Brewguide app.
Here is how the Pearl Model S differs from our current Pearl.
- LED display: changed to dot matrix to support three different font sizes and an alpha-numeric display.
- Capacity: Increased capacity to 3 kg to compensate for those long Chemex brews.
- Internal components: The support structure inside changed from plastic to metal. This means that the top will be more reinforced and the scale a little heavier. We also cleaned up the wiring to make parts and repairs easier.
- Brightness levels: Four different options- low, medium, high, bright
- Easy transfer of recipe from Brewguide to the Pearl S
- The app will only work with the Pearl S
- Browse through verified recipes from roasters
- Some settings are now available to be changed through the app, including turning on/off modes, units, temperature (for recipes), auto-off timer, button sound, and your hello message.
Dimensions: 160 mm(W) x 160 mm(L) x 32 mm(H)
Weight: 606 g
Capacity: 3 kg
Max: 3000 g/Min: 0.1 g
Measuring Units: oz or g
Permissible Error Range: +/-0.2g
Display: LED Dot Matrix Display
Battery: lithium ion, USB rechargeable
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
Inside the Package
Acaia Pearl S coffee scale (White or Black) x 1
Heat resistant pad x 1
Micro-USB cable x 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.